How to Root Samsung S7560M
Samsung S7560M and VRoot are the smartphone and the rooting tool which are the stars of today’s tutorial. The reason we selected the VRoot is that it is one of the rooting managers which delivers everything it promises. So you will never feel like it doesn’t rise up to expectations, because it does and then some.
The VRoot comes from a developer in China. What sets it apart from all of the other rooting tools created thus far is a myriad of qualities. The most important ones are as follows:
- your phone will get to use apps that are only available for a rooted device;
- there will be new features to look forward to;
- the phone is going to have a battery that will last more compared to the current possibility;
- your handset is going to display better performance;
- you will get access to tweaks with which you will be able to change what you don’t like about your S7560M;
- and more.
The VRoot is the kind of root manager which works on various Android versions (starting from the 4.0 and continuing on to the 4.3 variant). And you can even install the tool if you are not a pro at such procedures.
From personal experience, we can say that the VRoot is not capable of flashing SuperSU (or superuser) on the Samsung S7560M. Don’t worry, though. Our guide features the method to get the SuperSU. You will find it at the end of this post.
But let’s return to the VRoot now. We recommend you to look at some pre-requisites before we tell you how to root your smartphone.
Here you go: look for your PC and don’t leave it out of your sight, save the data that’s on your phone in the form of one or several backups and turn on USB Debugging. If your Samsung S7560M does not sport TWRP or CWM, it’s totally fine; there is absolutely no need for a custom recovery.
You will now have to start searching for VRoot_22.214.171.12490. This is the complete name of the rooting manager we are using for our guide. Once you find the tool online, you need to look at these guidelines:
- save the file on your computer after you’ve downloaded it there;
- install the VRoot_126.96.36.19990 on the S7560M;
- open this file;
- find out how to root your smartphone.
How to flash vRoot tool on your PC
To actually properly install the VRoot on your Samsung S7560M, you need to do as shown below:
- go to where you saved the VRoot_188.8.131.5290
- open the same
- wait for a window to appear and tap “Next”
- make sure you tap the same option again after you’re done with the previous action
- when you spot “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”, click on it
- click on “Next” and then click on “Create a desktop icon”
- tap “Next” and see if there’s a “Completing the ROOT” on the screen
- if it is, you have to uncheck the option called “Launch ROOT” (that is, if you absolutely don’t desire to open the rooting file once you’ve clicked on “Finish” in the same window).
For the rooting process, we ask you the following:
- refrain yourself from installing ClockworkMod or TeamWin Recovery Project on the phone;
- turn USB Debugging on;
- always have your personal computer close by;
- be sure to save the data that’s on your phone and do so via one or two backups (or as many as you think are needed).
Now that you know what the first couple of things to do are, we should inform you of the following: since SuperSU will not be part of your phone, we will describe the steps needed for its flashing on your device. That will happen at the end of the rooting phase.
How to root your device
After the steps we just mentioned are taken into account, we will finally line up all the steps that will root your Samsung S7560M. Without further delay, here you go:
- Open the rooting file and have patience till you are welcomed by a message. After you see this message, we ask that you connect your phone to your computer;
- For the next couple of seconds, a detection will take place and at the end of this, the S7560M will have been found;
- Time for an image to come on the display (make sure this pic has your gadget’s name in it);
- A key colored in green will appear very soon;
- When it does, click on it (it should contain “Root”) and wait until the rooting begins.
- In case the phone does not get recognized, we advise you to do this: install, on your computer, USB drivers that work best with your phone. The rooting of your device will not take too long; while the process is still under way, we recommend you to keep your devices plugged to one another for the next 2 minutes.
- As soon as a message is revealed on your phone’s display, you can disconnect your S7560M from your PC after the phone reboots. That’s all: your gadget is rooted!
Optional: How to install SuperSU tool
Now, should you want to erase the Chinese root manager (something ending in 1.0.4), it’s recommended to get an app known as SuperSU.
- To do that, start by accessing Google Store from your smartphone and looking for the SuperSU. Then download it from here on the S7560M.
- After it’s installed on it, you need to open it and then the Chinese 1.0.4 too shall require permission, so choose the Chinese key from the right side (=”Allow”); the latter can be found on the right side.
- Now you should be asked to install SU binary, so tap OK and then freeze the Chinese 1.0.4 tool in titanium backup (if you happen to want to erase from the phone’s App Manager, we advise you to check whether or not the SuperSU created an upgrade of the binary).
- Run the SuperSU app once more and the S7560M is going to be rooted and feature the said app.
That’s all, folks. The Samsung S7560M has just been rooted with the VRoot tool.