How to Root Samsung T210R
The rooting tool we wish to use on Samsung T210R in this guide was created of by a Chinese developer. The name of the tool is VRoot and it offers support for any device that runs Android 4.0 – 4.3 (the tool is able to work with devices running Gingerbread too).
What you should know about the VRoot is that it doesn’t require a ton of previous knowledge to get it on your tablet. So even if you aren’t accustomed to this sort of procedure, the rooting tool we will use will make everything easy to deal with. And, once the T210R features this rooting method, you will notice many great things. You will, for one, be able to get root-only apps for your tablet, improve how it performs, tweak it via numerous options and so on.
One of the things that you should keep in mind for the rooting guide: you won’t have to look around for a custom recovery to flash on your device, but a computer is absolutely needed. What you should also know is the following: the VRoot will not flash SuperSU or superuser on your handset.
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
As to the procedure which flashes the VRoot manager on the T210R, you have to follow a different set of instructions. Which are all detailed below:
- launch the VRoot_188.8.131.5290;
- tap the option you see named as “Next” and do the same one more time;
- tap “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”;
- tap “Next” when you see this option again;
- tap “Create a desktop icon” and “Next”;
- you will be greeted by “Completing the ROOT”, so uncheck an option called “Launch ROOT”;
- click on “Finish”.
The unchecking of the “Launch ROOT” box should only be performed in case you really don’t need to launch the VRoot manager after clicking on the “Finish” box from before.
How to root your device
The steps that will transform your Samsung T210R in a rooted model are coming up next. What we expect from you is this: follow all of our steps if you want a smooth and uneventful procedure.
Here goes nothing:
- first things first, launch the VRoot_184.108.40.20690 and plug the handset to the comp after you are greeted by a message
- what should happen next should imply your PC beginning to recognize your handset (should nothing of the kind happen, we advise you to install USB drivers for the phone on your PC)
- once that is over, you should notice the name of your phone in a window)
- the bottom right of the screen will display “Root” in green
- once that button appears, you will have to click on it
- have patience till the rooting phase commences
- 2 minutes is the amount of time the rooting needs, so wait
- leave the devices connected to one another during the procedure
- at the end of this waiting period, you will be shown a certain message
- after you see it, be sure to wait a bit till the phone restarts
- disconnect the T210R from your personal comp.
You can now gran your smartphone and experience firsthand the perks of having a rooted device.
Optional: How to install SuperSU tool
Now, should you want to erase the Chinese root manager (something ending in 1.0.4), it’s recommended to get an app known as SuperSU.
- To do that, start by accessing Google Store from your smartphone and looking for the SuperSU. Then download it from here on the T210R.
- After it’s installed on it, you need to open it and then the Chinese 1.0.4 too shall require permission, so choose the Chinese key from the right side (=”Allow”); the latter can be found on the right side.
- Now you should be asked to install SU binary, so tap OK and then freeze the Chinese 1.0.4 tool in titanium backup (if you happen to want to erase from the phone’s App Manager, we advise you to check whether or not the SuperSU created an upgrade of the binary).
- Run the SuperSU app once more and the T210R is going to be rooted and feature the said app.
That’s all, folks. The Samsung T210R has just been rooted with the VRoot tool.